Attendance, Punctuality & Leaving School Premesis
- We recognise and celebrate good attendance at Pentrehafod.
- Attendance certificates and merits/credits are awarded.
- We ask families to telephone the school early in the morning of the first day of absence.
- There must be a genuine reason for any absence.
- Pupils must have a note from home in their planner on their return.
- Family holidays should be booked out of term time when possible.
- If Pupils are away from school for a long period of time, work will be set by Staff upon request from the Year Leader or from home – Parents and Guardians need to talk to us about this as soon as they can
- Pupils must also try to catch up on work missed during absences.
- Pupils must arrive in school by 8.30am
- If a Pupil arrives late after registration they must sign in at the PAWB Room
- The school will phone home/text if a Pupil fails to attend registration.
- This is to ensure THEIR safety and to work with home to maintain their good attendance
- Pupils must arrive promptly to registration and to every lesson
Leaving School Premesis
- If Pupils have a medical appointment they must bring a note from home – in their Planner.
- ALL pupils must remain on site at lunchtime unless they have a lunch at home pass.
- Lunch passes to go home are available from Year Leaders following receipt of a letter from Parents/Carers.
- No Pupil is to leave the school site without permission.
- No Pupil is to leave school during break and lesson times.