Click here to see the Acceptable Use Policy for the use of ICT equipment, both at home and in school.
- I will not give out personal information such as my passwords, surname, address, telephone number, parent’s work address or work telephone number to anyone on the internet.
- I will tell my teacher straight away if I come across any information that makes me feel uncomfortable. I will click on the BACK button before I leave the computer to report this.
- I will never agree to get together with someone I “meet” online.
- I will not send a person my picture or any other personal email attachment either from school or to school.
- I will ensure that any emails I send show that I am a responsible pupil of Sketty Primary School.
- I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable. I will tell my teacher immediately if I ever receive a message like that.
- I will always be polite when I am writing to others in emails or speaking with them in online chats or blogs.
- I will follow all teacher instructions regarding the use and activities on ICT Devices. I will always ask a teacher’s permission to use the internet at school.
- I will use the Internet at school only when a teacher is supervising me.
- I will not deliberately open, alter, move or delete a file belonging to another person without their permission.
- I will take great care with the ICT resources in the school.
I understand that if I fail to follow these guidelines my use of ICT devices may be withdrawn