What can you do if you are unhappy about something that is happening in school?
- Talk to any member of staff - it doesn't have to be your class teacher. Tell someone you are comfortable talking to.
- Write it down and put it into the 'Feelings Box'.
What ever you choose, do it as soon as you can. Don't leave it until the end of the day.
What can you do if you are unhappy about something that is happening out of school?
- Talk to your mum and dad or someone else in your family.
- Talk to any member of staff in school.
- You can contact Childline-
they have a freephone number 0800 1111