No Upcoming Events
“Learning, Laughing and Achieving Together”
Pen - y – fro Primary School is situated in the village of Dunvant, on the outskirts of Swansea close to the beautiful Gower Peninsula. It is a modern building in a wonderful position with extensive school grounds including a nature reserve, a sensory garden, playing fields and large grassed playing areas. The school caters for children from 4 to 11 years and also provides a part - time nursery education for pupils who have attained their third birthday.
At Pen y fro, we aim to:
· provide a secure, happy learning environment, where all children feel valued and included;
· encourage all children to enjoy learning and achieve their full potential;
· give all children access to a broad, balanced curriculum through stimulating, challenging and creative experiences;
· promote respect for ourselves, each other, the community and our environment;
· include pupils, parents, governors and staff in our self evaluation process as we strive for continuous improvement.
“Pen y fro Primary School is an exceptionally happy, caring and effective school where the child is at the heart of the educational process. There are outstanding features in many aspects of its work”
ESTYN Inspection Report November 2009.
Mrs. R J Lewis (Headteacher)