Proposal for the Alterations to the School DayWritten by Burnell, Lee on 05/04/2017 12:55:54.
This consultation process will help us determine that these proposals are suitable (or not) to our whole school community. The new day structure strives to:
- Increase Teaching Time - by reducing teachers' non-contact time as this will take place after 3pm.
- Increase Learning Time - by reducing breaks, less interruptions and greater momentum in the learning.
- Improve Positivity - by reducing the impact of last break accidents, injuries and frustration times.
- Reduced Costs - less teacher cover & relief for meetings, etc - as these activities will take place after 3pm.
- Improved standards - more teaching & learning time, greater continuity in school day to complete activities.
Please use the following link to acess the online questionnaire that will enable you to have your say.