Llangyfelach Primary School provides a Full Day Care Service for families in the local area. We are CSSIW registered and can provide families with child care from 7:30am to 5:30pm every day. We take children from the day after their third birthday and up to the age of 12 years. This facility is available for any family and all children as Llangyfelach Primary Wraparound is a childcare service. Therefore, please tell friends and families about our new service even if they attend other schools.
A wide range of activities will be provided to meet the individual needs of your child: Painting, Crafts, Games, Baking, Stories, Puzzles, Outings, Walks, ICT and Outdoor play. There will also be time simply to rest, relax and chat.
The Wraparound Care Team Leader (Miss Sarah Griffiths) will take responsibility for the children’s activity programme, administration and for their care needs.
Llangyfelach Primary Wraparound aims:
- Provide high quality day care that enhances the development, care and education of all children in a safe and stimulating environment, where they learn through play and collaboration between our staff and other children. We believe this philosophy promotes the development of positive self-esteem and confidence in children.
- Use ‘The Foundation Phase’ approach and ’The Skills Framework’ at relevant ages and ability levels in order to provide a broad and balanced curriculum to support the physical, emotional, social and intellectual development of each child.
- Assist each individual to reach their full potential and develop life-long learning skills.
- Meet children’s needs as individuals and within groups as a provider of full day care.
- Llangyfelach Primary Wraparound is an English speaking medium setting, which encourages and develops the Welsh language to develop bilingualism skills.
Pricing and Times from 20th April 2015
£4.00 per hour
Times: 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Holidays & INSET Days: 7:30am- 5:30pm Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit are in place to help families. As part of Working Tax Credit you may qualify for help towards the cost of childcare. Please contact us for further information or use our enquiry section in the Contact Information area.
To book your child into LPS Wraparound please download the booking form from the link below and hand into the school office no later than the Thursday before the week of attendance at LPS Wraparound. You can also book in for longer periods of time by discussing your requirements with the Wraparound leader or office staff. Please download the following documents to register your child with our service. You can drop them off to the school office after completion or send via email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Click here to go to our Facebook page for up to date information on our service.
Booking and Registration Forms
Wraparound Policy and Documentation