Welcome toBirchgrove Primary School
Croeso i safle we Gelli Fedw
Our school motto is - "Always be the best that you can be"
Our school aims are -
- To develop a self-confident, well mannered community where children and adults value themselves and respect the difference in others.
- To provide a happy, friendly, caring environment where children and adults can develop their full potential.
- To put the learning process at the heart of the school enabling children to become creative, independent learners with the skills and attitudes needed to meet the challenges of adult life.
- To recognise and develop children's individual needs to foster a love of learning in all.
- To become a valued part of our local community and help children become responsible, caring and happy citizens.
- To develop a culture of open self evaluation to ensure the best learning opportunities for the children.
Our school prayer is -
This is our school, let peace dwell here,Let the rooms be full of contentment,Let love abide here, Love of one another,Love of mankind, Love of life itselfAnd love of God,Let us remember that as many hands build a house,So many hearts make a school.
Our Golden Rules are -
- We are gentle. We don't hurt others.
- We are kind and helpful. We don't hurt anybody's feelings.
- We listen. We don't interrupt.
- We are honest. We don't cover up the truth.
- We work hard. We don't waste our own or others' time.
- We look after our property. We don't waste or damage things.